Last Updated on November 25, 2023 by Clement
Refunds & Returns policy
Refunds & returns policy
All our refund and return policy is available here Terms and Conditions. the informations bellow are just adding extra informations in case of faulty products, but the terms and condition page prevails.
All orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours from day of purchase. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you first must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled. If your shoes is being customised and we already started the process, we will not offer anymore refund or exchange.
Refunds and returns policy
Overall, your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 business days not including 2-5 day processing from the day of purchase).
- you receive the wrong item.
- you received a damaged or major faulty item.
- you do not want the product you have received & want to use the credit to buy another one (but you must return the item at your expenses and the item must be unused. Refunds don’t apply to customised items or sales/discounted items).
However, We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- you purchase a customised dance shoes, or on sales/discounted item.
- You did not provide us with an accurate postal address (example: Missing house or unit number, wrong city or postcode etc)
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the the shoes arrive. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page. Visit our terms and conditions here. Please note that any customised items can not be refunded, only exchanged.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS – refunds & returns policy
Terms and Conditions. We take indeed great pride in the quality of our shoes, however, in the event that your shoes have a minor or major fault, here’s what we can do:
1. If the damage or fault is minor and you’d like to keep your shoes and have them repaired yourself, we’ll offer you $20 off a new item of your choice on your next purchase (excluding sale items).
2. If you believe that the damage or fault is major, please send us photos to [email protected] so that we can make an assessment. If we agree with your assessment, we will provide a replacement of the same product. Keep in mind that the faulty shoes will need to be send back to our shop (unworn and unused) at your cost.
Refunds & Returns Policy – PROCEDURE if Damaged or faulty
Customers have 15 days from date of purchase to return the product. Please send us an email to [email protected] as soon possible after you have received your purchase.
The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn.
Additionally, please make sure there are no marks on the sole of the shoes as well as the external part.
Provided this is the case, we will happily provide you with the same style and the correct size.
To be noted: You are responsible for the return postage of the first shoes back to us, as well as the postage cost for receiving the exchange.
We do not provide refunds if you have changed your mind.
All Refunds & returns policy, change of Mind informations are available here.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURN
Tip: if you try your dance shoes – make sure to do it on carpet. Any sole damaged or visibly worned up will not be exchanged neither refunded.
Return New Shoes Postage
Fees to to send to the customer a new Paire of Latin dance shoes is 2 times $19.95 fee per shoes and 2 times $24.95 per boots for all boots in Australia and 2 times $37.95 per article to the US. This amount is used towards paying for postage to send your first Paire back to us, and pay for another postage to receive your second pair of dance shoes.